Thursday, May 31, 2007

first...

went 4 my first nite cycling trip wif my cell yesterday/today to be exact. :)
yup was fun.., juz eating, exercising and enjoying the company.... missed all my nite cycling trips wif my cca last time, nv think of them as fun and most importantly, i dunnoe how to cycle den lol...antisocial haha.

anyway my cycling skills sux and i fall down twice, once going down sheares bridge and my bike nearly flip over me.. haha the bridge was quite high and i have this phobia of this bridge when i was young dunnoe y.. thats juz too much crap .. wad was i typing abt....
ya thank God 4 safety and a fun trip =D.. didn't feel like going initially tho ... u noe, xtra thingy... but i doubt u noe haha ... too confusing already this is going...

just came back home from my firz spdlite tech leaders meet... discussed about stuff, and more stuff... hehe dunnoe wad to type here also.. ok got stuff coming up..... goodbye :)

[yup evrything ok]

No comments: