Sunday, May 27, 2007

Today is Sunday

yea thats rite today is sunday :)
trying to smile cuz sunday nites are usually the worst times 4 most people.... monday is coming soon...

went 4 morning service today... yup yup ...followed by cell... ahh and den spdl ite , and den serve 4 3 pm.. and den went 4 dinner and walked ard tm wif jeremy... and den i go home........ and den i on my com and typed this... yea sunday 4 me =)

msg in spdl ite today is rather good, talked about jeremiah complaining about his calling, his multiple emotions... kinda convicted me, dunnoe y oso.... im too tired nowadays, dunnoe how to apply wad i learnt... its like i feel so different now, wondering y im like that(dun ask me like wad, i have no idea oso), u noe, its like im always outside of me, as in im in 3rd person watching myself and going "y i liddat now lol", yet at the same time im not sure wad is wrong lol, its like everything's fine, confusing huh, its ok im confused too -.- hopefully its juz some flesh and spirit conflict haha ...

[I will take hold of You]

No comments: